Supplied only. Installation will cost extra $80-$99 depends on the type of window and different installers experience.
Clear Focus Autovue - Automotive Perforated Window Film
Clear Focus AutoVue is a 160 micron black/white polymeric PVC film with a removable pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. It has 2.0mm diameter perforated holes, and is ideal for medium to long-term graphics. You can expect up to 3 years outdoor durability without lamination. Images will be visible on the outside, and the outside will be visible from the inside.
AutoVue is one of the most popular One Way Vision products, and it is the perforated window film choice for smaller road vehicles - including cars, vans and utes. Complies with all Australian traffic and transport regulations.
*We recommend pairing with Clear Cast as an overlaminate for better protection and performance.
• Complies with all Australian State & Territories traffic and transport regulations.
• 2.0mm hole diameter perforation
• Polymeric calendered PVC with removable acrylic adhesive
• Up to 2-3 years outdoor durability
• Excellent printability - solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV
• Medium to long-term exterior mount window graphics
• Cars, vans & Utes
• Glass doors & other transparent surfaces
AU$249 Regular Price