Vehicle Signage Price Idea
Please choose the vehicle type and you can see the style of signage made with all prices. When you select a product. make sure to select the quality to see the price according to it's quality. There are different qualities, Basic, Standard & Premium. These vinyls have different features & characteristics.
We can make any custom design vinyls sign for your vehicles. To make your business signage, we just need few things from you.
1. Your business logo (if you have one)
2. Name of your business
3. Phone number or mobile
4. Email address
5. Website address (if you have)
6. Any special color code (if required)
7. Reference design or idea (if any)
Once we get all the details above fro you, we then make the design in 2-3 and send it to you.
We will make chages if required until you are happy and approve it for printing process.
It will take 2 - 5 days (depending on the job size)for the prints to be ready for pick up or delivery. If you need installation by our team members in Soth east Melbourne, thenwe will make an appointment with you to finish the job.
Please select the sticker quality to check the final price for each product, there are few quality options. The price will change according your quality selection.
Vinyl Life Warranty
Standard quality printed & laminated vinyl sign has 2-3 years life and Premium quality has 4-5+ years life on verticle surfaces. And will reduce from 40 - 70% for horizontal sufaces.
The life of the sign also depends on your care & mantinance.
Clear Focus Autovue - Automotive Perforated Window Film
Clear Focus AutoVue is a 160 micron black/white polymeric PVC film with a removable pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. It has 2.0mm diameter perforated holes, and is ideal for medium to long-term graphics. You can expect up to 3 years outdoor durability without lamination. Images will be visible on the outside, and the outside will be visible from the inside.
AutoVue is one of the most popular One Way Vision products, and it is the perforated window film choice for smaller road vehicles - including cars, vans and utes. Complies with all Australian traffic and transport regulations.
*We recommend pairing with Clear Cast as an overlaminate for better protection and performance.
• Complies with all Australian State & Territories traffic and transport regulations.
• 2.0mm hole diameter perforation
• Polymeric calendered PVC with removable acrylic adhesive
• Up to 2-3 years outdoor durability
• Excellent printability - solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV Suitable Applications:
• Medium to long-term exterior mount window graphics
• Cars, vans & Utes
• Glass doors & other transparent surfaces
1. You can install it yourself and can find heplful videos on youtube.
2. But if you cannot install it by yourself, then you can find a vinyl sticker installer near you on google or your local signage shop can do it for you.
3. Charges of installation depends on every individuals, according to their fame, expertise, Quality of their job, their location etc. Also the shape of the car body, trims, Moldings, deep channels, creases, edges finishing etc.
4. You can also find installers to do it on-site (at your place) for you but they will charge you extra for their mobile service.
Hope this may help you but if there is any more question then pls contact us on 1800 981 581 or send us an email to email@example.com