Vehicle Wrapping cost, price guide
You can wrap your whole vehicle with any design, vinyl color or textured vinyl you like. You should keep in your mind the price for all the requirements in your project, for fxample fow many meters of Vinly Needed + Vinyl Cost per meter + Design coast if needed + Parts & Panels removal & Installation cost if required for perfect finishing + Vinyl Installation cost depends on the experties of every individual's finishing quality.
1. Vinyls needed for small size cars to fully wrapped with14 - 17 meters of vinyl. Mid-size cars with 16- 18 meters and large 18 - 22 meters of vinyl and so on according to their sizes. Just to give you a rough idea about the vinyl wrapping cost. To give you a full wrap price idea.
Small size cars wrapping cost between $1990 - $2490
Medium size cars wrapping cost between $2490 - $3190
Large size cars wrapping cost between $2890 - $3490
Small size van wrapping cost between $3290 - $3990
Medium size van wrapping cost between $3490 - $4490
Large size van wrapping cost between $4990 - $5990
2. Vinyl Cost depends on the different brand, color, finish, features etc. they come mostly in 1520 mm width.
Vinyl prices starts from $5 up to $230 per meter. Vinyls for full vehicle wrap starts from $55 per meter and special color vinyls are more expensive like Kameleon. And the most expensive vinyl is chrome (mirror look). Starting price from $180 - $230 per meter.
3. Sizes & Shapes changes the prices accodingly, the more materials needed means more money for material and the more complex curves means more time to do the jobs and will cost more to pay for professional labor. For example the front bumper takes much more time than the bonnet of the car, because the bonnet is plain and front bumper has more curves and complexity, need more stretching, heating, parts removals and finishing cuts etc.
4. Time is very important in wrapping vinyls. An experienced person can do the job better & quicker but when it come to quality work, then it takes more time and will cost more. Basic wrap will take 2-3 days (18 - 24 hours), Good Quality 3-4 days (24 - 32 hours), Premium Quality 5-7 days (40 - 56 hours).
5. Finishing makes a big chage in the prices because if you want quality finishing then more experience, time & attention needed or if the parts needs to be removed for quality finish and re-assembled, then it takes more time to finalise the job and cost more.
An experience person can do the wrap with high quality finish but if the person doesn't have much experience, they may damage the panels, paint, fad color of the vinyl by over-stretching, over-heating, over-pressing the squeegee. The result can be a disaster and it may not look good and start peeling fromthe overstretched edges in few days.
6. Multi-color vinyl use can also make the price high. The more one color vinyl you buy, the more time & money you can save. If you want extra decals on top of the vinyl wrap or under the vinyl for embosed effect, then you must be ready to pay more.
7. Life warrenty depends on many factors. Different brand & quality vinyl wraps have from 2 to 10 years of life for vertical areas but top horizontal areas like roof, bonnet & trunk will decrease up to 50% - 70% less life due to the increased direct exposure to UV and pollutants. Also depends on your care & maintenance.
Warranty against vinyl peeling, curling, shrinking, cracking, and colours fading, all depends on the nature & quality of the vinyl, wether you park the car in garage or outside, under the harsh sun or in the shade, keep it clean or not, use the special polish or not. protect it from the strong chemiclas or not. The warranty is valid only where the vehicle’s painted surface is in sound, original and clean condition.
If your vehicle has had any after-market body repair (including dent removal, panel beating, re-spraying) please note that this will void all warrantees and guarantees. During the installation process, vinyl is often placed, removed and replaced more than once. It is possible for the adhesive backing to pull off the repaired paint or body work. Please be aware that Signage companies will take no responsibility for damage that may occur during the installation process with after-market body repair and/or painting.
Hope this info helped you to better understand the cost of vehicle wrapping. Pls write your comment so we can improve more.
You can contact us on 1800 981 581 or email us on for any other enquiries. thank you